We had an amazing Easter Egg Hunt thanks to over 60 volunteers and tons of community support!
We took lots of pictures and would love to share them with you. Click on the button below to go to our closed Kuna Naz Special Needs Easter Egg Hunt 2019 group, answer the 3 questions and submit your request to join the group. We will approve your request as soon as possible! Once you are in, feel free to share your pictures of the event, share your feedback with us and look through all the fun event pictures we are adding!
A place of belonging for everyone
We hope you felt a sense of belonging here at Kuna Naz. This isn’t just limited to a fun Easter Egg Hunt, but a culture we want to live and breathe each and every day. Life certainly isn’t mean to be done in isolation. We believe we are all meant to journey together, supporting and encouraging one another along the way.
Whenever you are ready, we are here.
Sunday Services: 9:00 am and 10:30 am, 1281 W Avalon St, Kuna, 83634
Thank you to our community sponsors!
Thank you to the following for making this event an incredible success:
- All of the families who attended!
- Albertsons: Fruit
- Andy Miller with Miller’s Excavating
- Beth with Personal Ponies
- Bomb Squad: Beeping Eggs
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Donations
- Chick-Fil-A: Certificates
- Dr. Brice Allen with NNU: Beeping Eggs
- Jeff Kinney with Know How Construction
- Kristin with St. Luke’s Children’s: Face Painting
- Kuna Nazarene Church: Donations
- Kuna Fire and Police Department
- Latte Da: Drinks and Certificates
- Pam Lidik with Emmett Nazarene Church: Sign Language
- Renee Perran: Photography
- Ridleys: Donuts
- Trinity Health Care: Donations